We want you to enjoy your candle to the fullest while also thinking about your safety. Read these safety instructions carefully before burning your candle:
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Extinguish all candles when you go to sleep or leave the room.
- Never burn candles near flammable stuff. Don’t place burning candles near curtains, furniture, etc.
- Keep burning candles away from pets and children.
- Place burning candles on a stable, heat-resistance surface. Make sure the surface is large enough to catch melted wax.
- Only burn candles in well ventilated areas.
- Make sure you place burning candles at least 8 cm apart from each other.
- Never use a burning candle as a nightlight.
- Never burn a candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Extinguish the candle if it smokes, if the flame is too high or if the flame comes to close to the edges or bottom of the jar.
If you have any questions about burning our candles, please don't hesitate contacting us through the contact page.